Friday 24 October 2008

Rationing






IS FOOD COMING TO AN END ....?


More rationing tokens are being released!!!

Today rationing has got even worse in Britain that food stores and clothing stores are going out of bussiness, but there is also good news more rationing tokens are being released on the 6th October.

As the food stores go out of bussiness more rationing tokens are released. We interviewed Tina Grey a mother with 4 children who also runs a food store on her own with 4 children , but on the other side Tina is very happy she said,
" We are very greatful for more rationing tokens as my children can receive more food."

Tina Grey is also greatful for more clothing tokens as she can buy her children more clothes she said,

" I am very cheerful that i can buy more clothes for my children and myself,right now my children have 2 sets of clothes each and they are being past down from my oldest to the youngest."

Tina's store is now full of people again she thanks the government and is thinking of opening a clothing store even though she doesn't have a lot of money she said

" Im thinking about opening another store even though I don't have enough money,but on the other side if I open a clothing store I'm going to get more money."


Written by :Zayneb and Nikita























Loads of other families are trying to survive like this and are finding itdifficult.We do not know when rationing is going to stop


We hope rationing stops soon for families to have as much food as they like .


Remember if you do not have a rationing book then your not going to get any food.

























No comments: